The Centre for Democracy and Development (CDD) was established in the United Kingdom in 1997, and registered in Nigeria in 1999, as an independent, not-for-profit, research training, advocacy and capacity-building organisation. The purpose was to mobilise global opinion and resources for democratic development and provide an independent space to reflect critically on the challenges posed to the democratisation and development processes in West Africa. Our goal is to serve as the ultimate catalyst in the transformation of the West African sub-continent into an integrated, economically vibrant and democratically governed community that assures holistic security to the population and is capable of permanent peaceful conflict management.
Theme: A Call for a Company Supply and install Data Infrastructure Equipment to Anti-Corruption Agency in Nigeria under The Nigeria Anti-Corruption Agencies Strengthening Initiative Project, Phase II (NACASIP II) implemented by CDD.
The Nigeria Anti-Corruption Agencies Strengthening Initiative Project (NACASIP II) seeks to contribute to increasing the efficiency and effectiveness of Anti-corruption Agencies (ACAs) in the fight against corruption, primarily through targeted capacity building, support for forensics and evidence gathering, peer learning, information sharing, forging synergy and coordination amongst the ACAs. The support focuses on five core ACAs amongst the over twenty-four institutions with an anti-corruption mandate in Nigeria. The support will strengthen the ACAs to perform their core duties of investigation, enforcement and prevention.
- The Consultant will be responsible for planning, designing, supplying, configuring, installation of hard/software, setting up a forensic laboratory, and transfer of technical expertise to the anti-corruption agency by providing adequate training and maintenance of equipment.
- Based on the need of the respective ACA, purchase, supply and set up key project forensic laboratory equipment for the organization in line with the manufacturer’s specification
- Training of personnel: Identify and train key relevant staff members of the selected ACA on the use and maintenance of the equipment which must be accompanied with detailed training manuals/tools and modules to be used and a post-installation and maintenance mentoring program
- Lead in the installations of hardware and software and other key equipment.
- Reporting: Prepare and submit periodic activities, delivery and installation reports to CDD on the ACA.
- Impact Assessment: The consultants shall prepare periodic impact assessment progress reports and activity reports in line with guidelines from the ACA.
Qualifications and Personal Attributes
The Consultant shall possess competencies in the following areas:
- Relevant IT Project Management skills and experience
- At least 10 years of cognate experience in implementing similar assignments in the area of data infrastructural setup & Management for reputable public or private sector organizations; such assignments should have been done in the last three years.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Accounting/Audit, Social Sciences or similar studies, and relevant professional certifications (e.g C.ITP, PRINCE2/ PMP, CISA, CRISC etc). Experience in successfully delivering similar assignments in Nigeria or developing world context is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
The closing date for the application is 26th August 2022
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a proposal and budget to: email@example.com using “PROCUREMENT” in Capital Letters as the Subject.
Below are the equipment and quantities
|S/N||DESCRIPTION OF ITEM||CCB MINIMUM TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION||QUALITY NEEDED|
|1||DATA SERVER||Processor Name: Intel Processor family: Intel Xeon scalable 8100/8200 series Processor core available 4-28 Cores Processor cache 8.25-38 MB L3 Processor speed 3.8 GHz Power supply type 2x flexible slot power supplies Expansion slots 8 Maximum memory 3.0TB with 128 GB DDR4 6.0TB with 512 GB HPE DC persistent memory modules (Available 2H19) Memory slots 24 DIMM slots System fan features hot-plug redundant fans, standard Memory standard: 3.0TB [24 X 128GB] LRDIMM 6.0 TB [12 X 512 GB] HPE DC persistent memory (available 2H19) Graphics Nvidia GPGPUs Integrated NIC 2 x 10GB RJ-45 Network Interface ports PCle Interface 1 x 10GB SFP+ port sliding rails sliding rails SFF Warranty 3 years, parts and labour onsite.||1|
|2||SERVER RACK||Mounting Hardware: shelving, stabilization hardware Power Management: 2 x vertically mounted Rack power distribution unit (rPDU) Airflow Management: Air containment compartment: Perforated Front and back Door, at least 2 overhead fans, at least 2 x full depth shelves, Removable and lockable side panels and wheels. Cable Management: Vertical and Horizontal Cable Organizer, Overhead Cable troughs and partitions Dimension: 42U 19”||1|
|3||SWITCH||24 Port Network Switch||1|
|4||RACKMOUNT CONSOLE: [LCD AND KEYBOARD]||Screen width 19 inch Native Resolution 1440 x 900 Max. Resolution Mounting Depth 18.1 to 29.5 Inc. PC/ Server Connections VGA; USB; PS/2 Response Time Tr=1 / Tf=4 KVM Port 8 x RJ- 15 connector KVM Cable Combo 4-in-1 KVM Cable, up to 6, 10 & 15 feet||1|
|4||DESKTOP COMPUTER||Brand: HP Model: HP All in one 1135 G7 Screen size: 23 Inches Graphics: Processor Intel Integrated Graphics Resolution (display) 1920 x 1080 Memory: 8 GB DDR4-3200 MHz RAM (1 X 8 GB) Internal Storage: 1 TB 7200 rpm SATA HDDP Processor type: Intel Core i5-1135G7 (up to 4.2 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 8 MB L3 cache, 4 Cores) Processor Family:11th Generation Intel Core i5 Processor Graphics: Intel Iris X Graphics Wireless Intel 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (1×1) Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.2 Combo Optical Drive: DVD writer Expansion Slots: 2 M.2 (1 for SSD, 1 for WLAN) Network Interface: Integrated 10/100/1000 Gbe LAN Ports: 2 SuperSpeed USB Type-A 5Gbps signalling rate; 2 USB 2.0 Type-A; 1 HDMI-out 1.4; 1 headphone/microphone combo; 1 RJ- 45 Operating Systems Windows 10 Display Technology Touch Screen Colour white Warranty Period 1 Year||10|
|5||LAPTOP||HP Pavilion – Core i-5, 1 TB HDD, 8GB RAM Windows 10 or 11 Professional, Microsoft Office 2016 pro, 2022 Norton Antivirus with Internet Security||10|
|6||PHOTOCOPIERS||Brand: sharp Model: MX2614 N Engine speed colour ppm (A4): 26 Engineer speed B/W ppm (A4): 26 Engineer speed colour ppm (A3): 14 Engineer speed B/W ppm (A3): 14 Paper size: min.-max: A5R – A3W Paper Weight: (g/ms2): 60 – 220 55 – 300 (multi-bypass) Paper Capacity: Std (sheets):600 Paper Capacity: Max. sheets (sheets):3100 Warm Up Time (sec.): 18 Memory general min/max (MB): 3072 (copier/printer) shared Memory printer min/max (MB): 2048 (option) Hardware: STD Power Requirements – rated local AC voltage (Hz): 220 – 240V, 50/60Hz Power Consumption (KW): 1,84 Dimension (MM): 608 X 642 X 834 Weight (kg): 76.2 Automatic Document Feeder: 100 originals||1|
|7||SCANNER||BRAND: Czur, Fujitsu or any Intentionally recognized brand Sensors. CMOS Mega Pixel. 25MP Resolutions. 5824 x 4368 DPI. 330 Scanning Format. Flat single page: <=A3, Books: <=A4 Maximum Scanning Format. A3 Scan Speed. Flat single page 1.5s/page, Books – 1.5s/dual pages||5|
|8||EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE||Brand: istorage disk/Ashur DT2 256- bit 18TB: Digital Storage Capacity 18TB Compatible Devices desktop Connectivity Technology USB Hard Disk Form Factor 3.5 inches Hard Disk Size 18 TB Form Factor 3.5 inch Read Speed 277 megabytes per sound Write Speed 319 megabytes per sound||1|
|9||UPS AND POWER STORAGE||Smart-UPS 10000VA, tower APC Smart-UPS online or equivalent, 10000VA, Input: 208/230V / Output: 208/230V||3|
|10||MICROSOFT SHAREPOINT SERVER||Version: 2019 Edition: Enterprise Type: Open Business Entitlement: 25 Device Clien+ C3t Access Licenses (CALS) Microsoft Part Number 76N-03851 (Quantity 25)||1|
|11||WINDOWS OPERATING SYSTEM||Windows Server 2019 Standard||1|
|12||SQL SERVER||MS SQL Server 2019||1|
|13||MICROSOFT OFFICE||Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2016||2|
|14||ANTIVIRUS||Symantec Endpoint Protection – Small Business Edition (15 users)||1|
|15||INVERTER||10KVA Inverter (DC-AC)||1|
|17||RACK||Battery Rack (4×2)||1|
|18||ACCESSORIES||DB Board and Auto Change Over Switch||1|
|19||ACCESSORIES||Electric Cable (Various)||1|
|20||ACCESSORIES||Sockets, Plugs Truck – PVS pipes, Clips, etc.||1|